January and February aren't necessarily seasonal favorites. Christmas is over, and it's cold, the days are short, and everybody is a little bit blue. So last night I decided to brain storm special things about January and February, and surprisingly, it was a long list.
So here we go. Reasons to love January and February:
1. Cleaning house
2. Fresh flowers (especially bulb flowers)
4. Candles that smell like oranges and soap
5. An excuse to decorate with pink for Valentine's Day
6. Doris Day movie marathons
7. French music
8. Tights, skirts, and boots
9. Long walks on cold sunny days
10. Decorating ideas for spring
11. Organized closets
12. Cheerful tablecloths
13. Snow days
And last but certainly not least... drum roll please...
15. Downton Abbey!
Now go forth and enjoy this season. It gets a bum wrap, don't you think?